1. You submit a request using the contact form on this site. I will reply within 24 hours (usually faster) to let you know whether I am available to edit your manuscript.
2. If I am available, you send me the manuscript by email and tell me the desired turnaround time. I will confirm the final fee and the date by which I will return the edited document to you.
3. After you agree to the quoted fee and return date, I edit the document thoroughly. I typically use the “Track Changes” tool in Microsoft Word, which will allow you to follow and check all changes and read my comments and questions.
4. I return your edited manuscript. If you have any questions, I will answer them as quickly as possible.
5. When the editing process is finished, I send you an invoice. I expect payment through Paypal within 3 days of your receiving the invoice, unless we have arranged a different means of payment.